Today I would like to introduce you my new column: 6QUESTIONS,6ANSWERS!
Every month I will look for some inspirational people and ask them for a little interview
The first one will be LINA TESCH an amazing fashion photographer who is now living in Hamburg ♥
1. How did you first get interested in photography, especially fashion photography?
I was always interested in fashion and fashion photography, my mum works as a stylist so I was born into fashion.But my first photoshooting with a camera and a model for fashion pictures is only 1 and half years ago.. before i decieded to work as a photographer i always wanted to do, what my mum does.
2. What do you love about living in Hamburg?
I just live here for 6 weeks now.. but it´s the town where i was born..so it´s my hometown. I love the creative people I've met. The river and the beach.. The little cafés and the big-city-feeling. Everything is so creative and inspiring. And i got really much chances to get into the fashionphotography because of all the agencys which are situated here.
3. Tell me a fashion rule you never break
uhmm.. I have no fashionrules.
4. What you can´t live without?
I really can't live without my camera and my computer.
5. What inspires you, your photography and your personal style?
I love fashion magazines like numero for example, i follow a lot of blogs and websites from amazing photographers and fashionjunkies, but i get also inspired by my friends and the different locations i walk/drive along.
6. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
It´s 6 weeks ago, my first own flat.
Thanks a lot for the interview ♥